Monday - Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Saturday 10:00a.m. - 2:00p.m.
We are closed all major holidays
Impounded vehicles that are available to be released:
All vehicles must meet state and local police requirements before they can be released.
Vehicles impounded by the Hendricks County Sheriffs' Department must get a stamped release form from their office before we can release your vehicle.
Anyone attempting to retrieve a vehicle from impound must provide:
- Valid drivers license - If the owner does not have a license, they will need:
- US Government issued photo identification
- 2 drivers with valid licenses
- Proof of ownership
- proof of current registration
- proof of current insurance
ALL IMPOUNDS ARE CASH ONLY